At Cumberland Hall, we understand that addiction is a chronic and progressive disease that affects the physical and emotional well-being of the individual and the family. That’s why our Adult Chemical Dependency Program is designed to help civilians, active duty military and dependents diagnosed with chemical dependency or co-occurring disorders.
We create a unique plan for each patient’s needs through individual, family and group therapy. We also hold command meetings for those in the military.
Our program is comprehensive and may include:
- Evidence-based detoxification and treatment of post-acute withdrawal symptoms
- Relapse prevention and therapy groups
- In-house 12-Step meetings
- Command meetings
- Family integration into treatment
- Sober living skill groups
- Recreational therapy